Arab Peninsula: long time no see

 South of the Arab Peninsula


In today's post we are going back to the Arab Peninsula to travel through the amazing Yemen country. It will be an adventure full of beautiful places and amazing people.

Yemen

Day 1
I arrived in Yemen today and I cant wait to explore the country. My first stop in Yemen was the old city of Sanaa. I was in awe of the ancient architecture and culture, and the hustle and bustle of the city. I walked the old streets, took in the views of the old city and sampled some of the delicious food from the local restaurants. I was also able to meet some of the locals and learn about their culture and traditions.
Day 2
Today was spent exploring the city of Taiz. I visited some of the old mosques and monuments, including the Al-Qahira Citadel. I also visited some of the local markets and got to sample some of the traditional Yemeni dishes. I had a great time talking to the locals and learning about their culture and way of life. Day 3
I ventured out to the city of Ibb, which is known for its beautiful landscapes and breathtaking views. I spent the day exploring the city, taking in the views and going to the local markets. I also visited some of the mosques and monuments and got a chance to sample some of the local dishes. Day 4
I took a trip to the city of Aden. I was able to explore the old city and visit some of the historical sites. I also got to take a dip in the Red Sea and sample some of the delicious local food. Day 5
Today I took a trip to the city of Al Mukalla. I was able to visit some of the old mosques and monuments, as well as taking a dip in the Arabian Sea. I also got to sample some of the delicious seafood dishes. Day 6
I ventured out to the city of Marib. I was able to explore some of the ancient ruins and monuments, as well as take in the views of the city. I also got to sample some of the delicious local dishes.
Day 7
Today was my 7th day in Yemen and I spent it exploring the city of Hudaydah. I was able to visit some of the old mosques and monuments and take in the views of the city. I also got to sample some of the delicious local food.

Day 8
I spent today exploring the city of Al-Hudaydah. I visited some of the old mosques and monuments and took in the views of the city. I also got to sample some of the delicious local dishes. Day 9
Today I took a trip to the city of Zabid. I was able to explore some of the old mosques and monuments and take in the views of the city. I also got to sample some of the delicious local food. It has been a great 9 days in Yemen, and I have had a wonderful time exploring the country, meeting new people and indulging in the local cuisine. I am looking forward to returning to Yemen in the near future.

If you have any additional questions about that journey please leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Middle East: Part 1

Nomads of Mongolia: part 2

How it all started...