How it all started...

 My passion for traveling.

Hello everyone!

I'm a passionate traveler and I love nothing more than exploring new places and cultures. My passion for travel began when I was a kid. It all started with the Discovery channel and books from my parents. Then I explored my neighborhood and we started vacation trips with my parents.

When I was a teenager I experienced my first budget abroad trip and I fell in love with it. Then I've been lucky enough to visit some amazing places all over the world, and I want to share my experiences with all of you.



I'll be writing about all the different places I've been, what I loved about them, and giving you some tips if you're thinking of visiting yourself. I will focus on budget as well as more expensive trips. Years of experience and more or less pleasant adventures showed me that you can expect everything on your trip. Even if it is a close one!

Of course the travelling is not only for see new places. It is also for meeting new people and learning about new cultures. But what I appreciate most about traveling is nature. We can learn a lot from fauna and flora. How to coexist with them! How to care and many many more. It can also create for you some opportunities - new job, new love, new home.

Some people think that traveling is running from something, but I prefer to think of it as self-development. If you also have this enthusiasm (traveling is not always easy) and you enjoy travels I can assure you that it will be a blog for you. Not only travelers will find here something interesting but also people hungry for knowledge.

Sands of Middle-East, jungles of Costa Rica, animals from Safari and more is just a start here. Beauty of Earth is almost limitless just like our imagination.




Going to an end please remember - always follow you dreams. It is never too late and to early for traveling. Explore with your senses and feel it.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and that it inspires you to get out there and explore the world! And of course you will inspire me to post a lot!

Please stay tuned for my next post about traveling/my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Middle East: Part 1

Nomads of Mongolia: part 2