China - a lot of everything part 2

The north-east of China


My 10-day trip to Northeast China was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. From the stunning landscapes to the delicious food and friendly locals, it was a journey that I will cherish forever. Here's a day-by-day account of my trip:

Day 1: Arrival in Shenyang 

After a long flight from the United States, I arrived in Shenyang, the largest city in Northeast China. I checked into my hotel and went for a stroll around the city. I was amazed by the stunning architecture and the bustling atmosphere of the city. For dinner, I went to a local restaurant and tried some of the traditional dishes of the region. The food was delicious and the staff were very welcoming.


Day 2: Sightseeing in Shenyang 

I spent the day exploring the city of Shenyang. I visited the famous Mukden Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was the former imperial palace of the Qing Dynasty. The palace was a stunning display of Chinese architecture and history. I also visited the Shenyang Imperial Palace Museum, which was filled with artifacts from the Qing Dynasty.

Day 3: Shenyang to Changchun 

On day three, I took a high-speed train to Changchun, the capital city of Jilin Province. The journey was smooth and comfortable, and I was able to take in the beautiful scenery of the countryside. In Changchun, I checked into my hotel and went for a walk around the city. I visited the famous Jingyuetan National Forest Park, which was a beautiful place to relax and take in the natural beauty of the area.

Day 4: Exploring Changchun 

I spent the day exploring Changchun. I visited the Museum of the Imperial Palace of the Manchu State, which was a fascinating display of the history of the Manchu people. I also visited the Changchun Film Studio, which was the largest film studio in China. I was able to see some of the sets and learn about the history of Chinese cinema.


Day 5: Changchun to Jilin City 

On day five, I took another high-speed train to Jilin City. The journey was again smooth and comfortable, and I was able to take in the beautiful scenery of the area. In Jilin City, I checked into my hotel and went for a walk around the city. I visited the Jilin Provincial Museum, which was a fascinating display of the history and culture of the region.

Day 6: Sightseeing in Jilin City 

I spent the day exploring Jilin City. I visited the Songhua Lake Resort, which was a beautiful place to relax and enjoy the natural beauty of the area. I also visited the Beishan Park, which was a stunning display of Chinese landscaping and architecture.

Day 7: Jilin City to Harbin 

On day seven, I took another high-speed train to Harbin, the capital city of Heilongjiang Province. The journey was again smooth and comfortable, and I was able to take in the beautiful scenery of the area. In Harbin, I checked into my hotel and went for a walk around the city. I visited the Harbin Ice and Snow World, which was a stunning display of ice sculptures and snow art.

Day 8: Exploring Harbin 

I spent the day exploring Harbin. I visited the St. Sophia Cathedral, which was a stunning display of Russian architecture. I also visited the Harbin Siberian Tiger Park, which was a thrilling experience to see the tigers up close.


Day 9 (Continued): Exploring Mohe 

On the ninth day of my trip, I woke up early and took a flight to Mohe, the northernmost city in China. Mohe is known for its stunning natural beauty and is a popular destination for northern lights viewing. After checking into my hotel, I went for a walk around the city and visited the Arctic Village, which was a fascinating display of the local culture and way of life.

Day 10: Sightseeing in Mohe 

On my last day of the trip, I spent the day sightseeing in Mohe. I visited the Beiji Village, which was a stunning display of the natural beauty of the area. I also went on a northern lights tour in the evening and was able to see the stunning aurora borealis light up the night sky.

Overall, my 10-day trip to Northeast China was an unforgettable experience. From the stunning landscapes and fascinating history to the delicious food and friendly locals, it was a journey that I will cherish forever. I highly recommend visiting Northeast China and experiencing all that it has to offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nomads of Mongolia: part 2

Middle East: Part 1

How it all started...