Arab Peninsula: a bit of luxury

 Arabian Gulf


In today's adventure we will see small, but very interesting countries located at the shores of Arabian Gulf. It will be Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait.

Qatar

Day 1 I arrived in Qatar, ready to explore this amazing nation. I started my day with a sightseeing tour of Doha, the capital of Qatar. I was amazed by the citys modern skyline and traditional souks. I also visited the Museum of Islamic Art and the stunning Skyview of Qatar. After my tour, I took a stroll through the old Souq Waqif, where I found many unique souvenirs and handicrafts.

Day 2 Today, I ventured out of Doha and experienced the desert. I took a short road trip to the Al Khor desert, where I went on a dune bashing tour and watched the sun set over the sand dunes. I even got to drive the 4x4 myself and take in the breathtaking views. After the tour, I returned to Doha and had dinner at a local restaurant, trying out some of the delicious local cuisine. Day 3 Today, I explored the city of Al Wakrah, located south of Doha. I was happy to find that the city had a lot to offer, from its traditional souks and markets to its modern architecture and beachfront. I also visited the nearby mangrove forest, which was truly a sight to behold. After my tour, I stopped for dinner at a local restaurant and had some of the best seafood Ive ever had. Day 4 Today, I explored the city of Doha with a local guide. I got to experience some of the best attractions in the city such as the Khalifa International Stadium and the Museum of Islamic Art. I also visited some of the citys best restaurants and cafes. I even had the chance to meet some of the friendly locals and learn about their culture and traditions. Overall, my 4 day trip to Qatar was an amazing experience. I had the opportunity to explore the countrys culture, cuisine, and stunning landscapes. Im looking forward to returning to Qatar soon!

Bahrain

Day 1: I had an incredible first day in Bahrain! I started out my day by exploring the old souks in the center of Manama. It was amazing to see the traditional Arabic architecture and culture up close. I also had the chance to shop for souvenirs and pick up some delicious local treats. After that, I visited the Bahrain National Museum to learn more about the country's history. In the evening, I went to a restaurant right on the waterfront. The views of the city skyline were breathtaking, and the seafood dishes were beyond delicious. I also had the chance to meet some locals, who were so welcoming and friendly. We talked about our respective cultures and shared stories about our lives.

Day 2: Today was another great day in Bahrain! I started out by taking a boat tour to explore the islands off the coast. The bright blue water and secluded beaches were so beautiful. We even had the chance to swim in the crystal-clear water. In the afternoon, I visited the Al-Fateh Grand Mosque. This remarkable building is one of the largest in the world and its architecture was truly stunning. I also had the opportunity to witness an Islamic prayer ceremony, which was very special. To finish the day, I went to a traditional Bahraini restaurant. The food was hearty and flavorful, and I even had the chance to try some local desserts. I also got to meet some more wonderful people, who were so kind and hospitable.

Kuwait


Day 1: My first day in Kuwait was a blast! I started my morning with a trip to the Grand Mosque, which was absolutely stunning. The intricate architecture, intricate designs and beautiful colors of the building were amazing! After taking some pictures and exploring, I decided to take a walk around the city center. I was amazed at the modern architecture of the buildings, the abundance of greenery and the friendly people I encountered. After that, I decided to take a break and have some lunch at a local restaurant. I had some delicious kabsa, a traditional dish made of rice and meat, and some other tasty dishes. The atmosphere of the place was really cozy and I had a great conversation with the owner of the restaurant.

Day 2: Today I spent my day in Kuwait City, the capital of Kuwait. I started my day with a visit to the popular Souq Al Mubarakiya, a traditional market in the city center. I was surprised to see the variety of items being sold there, from traditional clothes to modern gadgets. Strolling around the market, I was welcomed with kind smiles and friendly conversations from the locals. In the afternoon, I went to the Kuwait Towers, which are big observation towers located on the seaside. From the top of the towers, I could see the whole city and the beautiful sea. It was an unforgettable experience!


Wow what an adventure - please leave a comment if you like it or you have some questions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Middle East: Part 1

Nomads of Mongolia: part 2

How it all started...