Middle East: Part 2

 Exploring Middle East: Part 2

United Arab Emirates

The next interesting country that I visited is United Arab Emirates. Please see below the whole week of my adventure.

Day 1: Today was the start of my amazing week-long adventure in the United Arab Emirates. I arrived at Dubai International Airport, the worlds busiest airport, and was immediately wowed by its grandeur and efficient service. After checking into my hotel, I set out to explore the city. It was a hot day, but I was determined to make the most of it. First, I headed to the iconic Burj Khalifa. This iconic skyscraper is the tallest building in the world and it was breathtaking to see in person. I took the elevator up to the observation deck and spent some time taking in the incredible view. From up here, I could see the Palm Jumeirah Islands and the bustling city below. From there, I made my way to the Dubai Mall, the worlds largest shopping mall, and perused its many shops and restaurants. It was the perfect place to pick up souvenirs for my friends and family back home. To end of the day, I took a cruise along the Dubai Creek and watched the sun set over the city. Day 2: I ventured outside of Dubai to explore the natural beauty of the United Arab Emirates. I took a tour of the Hatta Mountain, a rugged landscape full of towering cliffs and deep valleys. It was an incredible sight and I even went on a hike to take in the stunning views. Next, I visited the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. This stunning mosque is one of the largest in the world and it was an awe-inspiring sight. I also spent some time in the nearby Heritage Village, where I got to learn about the culture and history of the UAE. To end the day, I went to the Yas Marina Circuit, where I got to experience the thrills of a Formula 1 race car. It was an unforgettable experience and I will always remember this incredible day.


Day 3: Today, I explored the city of Sharjah. This city is known for its culture and heritage and I was excited to learn more. First, I visited the Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, where I learned about the history of the city and the religion. I also visited the Al Noor Mosque and the nearby Souq Al Markazi, where I got to experience the local culture and do some shopping. Later in the day, I went to the Sharjah Aquarium and Marine Museum. This aquarium is home to thousands of species of marine life and it was incredible to see them up close. I even got to feed some of the fish! To end the day, I went to the Al Majaz Waterfront, where I watched a beautiful light show and had dinner at a nearby restaurant. It was the perfect way to end my day in Sharjah. Day 4: I visited the city of Fujairah. This city is known for its stunning beaches, so I made sure to spend some time relaxing and soaking up the sun. I also went snorkeling and saw some incredible marine life. After, I explored the Fujairah Fort, which is one of the oldest forts in the UAE. I also visited the nearby Fujairah Museum, which gave me a great insight into the citys history and culture. To end the day, I went to the Fujairah Mall, where I did some shopping and ate dinner at a local restaurant. It was the perfect way to end my time in Fujairah. Day 5: I made my way back to Dubai and explored some of its most famous attractions. I went to the Jumeirah Beach, where I spent some time relaxing and swimming in the crystal clear waters. Next, I took a trip to the top of the Burj Al Arab, the worlds only seven-star hotel. From the top, I had an incredible view of the city and I even got to have lunch at the hotels restaurant. To end the day, I visited the Dubai Miracle Garden, which is home to over 45 million flowers. It was truly a sight to behold and I will never forget this amazing experience.


Day 6: Today was my second to last day in the UAE, but I still had some exploring to do. I started the day off by visiting the Burj Khalifa, where I watched the amazing fountain show and took some pictures. Next, I went to the Dubai Mall, where I did some more shopping and had lunch at one of the many restaurants. I even went to the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, where I got to see some incredible marine life up close. Finally, I stopped by the Dubai Marina and took a leisurely stroll along the boardwalk. As the sun set, I watched the skyline light up and it was the perfect way to end my week in the UAE. Day 7: It was my last day in the UAE and I spent it packing and getting ready to leave. I am so grateful for the amazing week I had in this incredible country and I will never forget all of the amazing experiences I had. Until next time, goodbye UAE!


Thank you so much, leave a comment if you have some questions and be prepared for more amazing adventures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Middle East: Part 1

Nomads of Mongolia: part 2

How it all started...